Home » , » spanked and making love

spanked and making love

I do NOT write about all my spankings, as many are short and immediate ( on the spot: Cindy picks up an implement in the kitchen, and looks at me, and I know to bare my bottom and bend over the counter in the kitchen... these can have me owwing and hopping, but they are over in 30 seconds..


However, at other times, the spanking is more determined... A few days ago we had one of these... Cindy had me follow her to the bedroom, requested I retrieve the bath brush, bare my bottom, and bend over her knees.

The wooden bath brush is a more determined spanking implement, and Cindy slowly roasted my bottom. Only a few flurries of spanks, but many slow and deliberate spanks, returning times and again to the same spot, before moving on to another part of my bottom.....


No lecture, although I had screwed up a little lately... just a firm spanking
to establish and remind that I can be spanked whenever she wants...
When Cindy stated that I could now get up, I wiped one eye a little as it was moist.... Cindy asked if I was crying.... which I said no... but their was that little touch of moisture that is unaccounted for...

I thanked Cindy for the spanking, and was permitted to look at my bottom in the mirror, and Cinsy remarked how red it looked.... it was... and Cindy left the room.

About three hours later, we made absolutely fabulous love...

possibly the waiting increased the lust significantly for both of us,

plus Cindy remarked how red my bottom was still looking...

and we added significant verbal eroticisms (including imagining a threesome and what would happen, pegging, and a wonderful reverse cowgirl position we have developed which simulates me Cindy fucking me, while I am fucking her... Cindy is on top, we are foot to head 180 degrees opposite direction of each other, and we each hold on and thrust )

fun times were had by all
Spanking has so opened up our love and sex life, and makes us one very happy couple