Home » , » Cindy's little spankings and mine

Cindy's little spankings and mine

Cindy has a much more sensitive bottom than I have, so her spankings are effective but shorter...

Whenever I have been spanking Cindy recently, it is because she lets stress bubble up to the surface... but it is something that does not need to be dealt with immediately, and something that if simply put on a list would be dealt with later in the day.....

Today's spanking was regarding changing our need to pay for baggage on an Air Lingus flight almost three  weeks away. I was dealing with my heart medications, making certain I have enough pills, when she decided that his needs to be done ASAP....

After I finished with my heart medications, I explained to her that we could also pay at the airport, while I was baring her bottom while she was positioned over my knee. I thoroughly enjoyed giving her 12 good spanks on her beautiful bottom, although she was not as equally thrilled as me...

Two days ago, we had a similar non urgent matter that was very stressful to Cindy, an a short ten spank spanking on her bottom helped to moderate the situation...

We will be off tomorrow(written on Monday), for a one month vacation, so although I have posts scheduled, I will not be replying to any comments, but look forward to seeing your comments when I return.

Later the same morning, Cindy decided she needed to spank me, so it was bare bottom over the knee with the bath brush... not significantly hard, medium and longer....


We followed up an hour later by making love

Happy trails to you, until we meet again...