Home » , » Cindy spanked

Cindy spanked

We are getting back into spanking, and Cindy had the delightful(????) experience first. Now, this blog states the virtues of consensual, and Cindy is very reluctant to be consensual about being spanked.

Cindy went through at least one of our children's birth without any drugs(epidermal), but complains and negotiates and oowwwws very strongly when being spanked.

So: the scene:

Cindy has many many shoes. Not a problem. We can afford them, and they do not wear out easily if you have quite a lot. WE can afford this, as we are very economical in most things.
Cindy also has many purses, and in our rather small shared closet, she keeps  a large container box of her purses. Again, not a problem... except that it only leaves room for about 12 pairs of shoes on her shoe rack.
 
The problem: Cindy takes off her shoes, and leaves them wherever she is standing, when either changing or getting a different pair of shoes for whatever reason.....
That means that at times their are five or more pair of shoes blocking the walkable parts of our bedroom...

Add to this idea that a friend recently stumbled and broke two bones in her foot.   Do you see where this is leading.
We are aging (which is better than the only other alternative), and a fall in the nighttime when going to the bathroom, or simply being distracted while walking not knowing their is a minefield of danger ahead, needed correcting... add also that I have been asking her to put her shoes away for years....

Yesterday, I called out to her to please come to the bedroom, the way she calls me knowing she is going to spank me. As she entered the room, she spied that I was holding the wooden hairbrush.

I informed her I was going to spank her, and explained the reason why! She first refused, said she would change her habits, and my asking her how long I have requested that change got no reply. She knows that I have been asking for years...
She then adopted the tactic of okay, but not with the hairbrush...  I responded that the hairbrush seems to be persuasive, whereas my hand is soon forgotten...

I went and sat on the spanking chair, and she followed, permitting me to lower her pants, and then her panties, before bending her over my knee gently....

She continued to request not the hairbrush, so I responded that I will first spank her by hand, and then ten with the hairbrush....
I enjoyed myself thoroughly, as I slowly hand spanked, and she owwwed and wriggled her bottom at times...
I then had her count out the spanks for the hairbrush, and delivered ten good spanks in patterns of two at a time. Cindy howled quite a bit.... A goodly part of her bottom was red when I finished, and I permitted her to stand up. We cuddled, and I reminded her she had forgotten to thank me, so maybe another spanking is needed? She immediately thanked me in a low voice... almost as if the thanking is more difficult for her to say than the spanking itself...
As a follow-up, I informed Cindy that if I see shoes again like this, we will call it: ONE, and she will put them away..  the next time will be TWO, and she will put them away.... The next time will be THREE and she will be spanked with more spanks than this time....

Follow-up:
We made love later in the day, and it was AWESOME.... and all the shoes are still away today even though Cindy has changed shoes from when she was out this morning.