Home » , » spanked :)

spanked :)

Thought I would start updating whoever happens to look at this blog about my spankings.

The blog is titled consensual spanking, and this implies, and is true, that my spankings are  consensual, and Cindy's spankings are accepted as reasonable if the reason is sufficient.

Yesterday, we had been home for a few days, and I was missing the thrill of being spanked, and we had been very busy, besides adjusting to the time change of five hours....

An afternoon interlude was anticipated, and after Cindy had bathed and dressed in sexy lingerie, I joined her in the bedroom, where she was standing with the wooden hair brush. I suggested that she might like some other spanking implement, as we had this brush with us for four weeks of vacation. She readily agreed, and suggested leather.

I retrieved the heart shaped metal studded leather paddle, that pleased Cindy.  Cindy stated that this is her favorite, and immediately sat on the spanking chair. A lowering of my pants and underwear, a pat of her knees indicating I should bend OTK, and Cindy began with a flurry that had my feet dancing in no time.
After a month of travel, this implement feels totally different than wood,  and it's tip certainly visits virgin areas... Cindy paused, and asked that I state something I had done wrong, so that she would have a reason to be spanking me.
My response was that she should not bother in being upset, but that this could be a good boy spanking as a reward. She seemed to like that and proceeded to spank away fast and furious, then slow and stronger, many on one spot, then moving on, then alternating and having be danced up a storm...
When Cindy decided she was finished, she permitted me to stand and I immediately thanked her for spanking me, and we proceeded to caress, kiss, and moved to the bed for extremely satisfying and thrilling sex.

So, if you have never tried spanking, it can be a great aphrodisiac.

The next day, I still have red marks on the far side of one cheek, where the paddle had wrapped often...