Love Our Lurkers Day

Okay, so I must be a little brain dead, but have been very busy catching up with things, and missed posting about this earlier today. (I didn't even visit any spanking sites today... tsk tsk...

Fortunately, my dear friend RONNIE.. sent me a small message asking if I was participating, so I am immediately posting.. of course stealing one of the images from her site....
So, thank you to everyone who visits my site, and a special thanks to all those who leave a comment about their spanking lifestyle, or their desire to be in a spanking lifestyle...

For all those who never comment, hopefully you will keep dropping by to visit, and just like your first spanking, commenting is something that can enhance your lifestyle, as you become more open with your opinions and events in your life...

But, a word of warning: sign using anonymous until you are comfortable enough to create a dummy email account that you can use to sign in with and then receive any replies that the author of the blog may have left. I strongly recommend that you use an entirely different company like yahoo, or hotmail, or gmail, or .... but not the company that you use for family and friends.

And never link accounts like all major service providers want to do for you, linking your facebook with your email , etc....
so thanks for dropping by, and it looks like it is bottoms up for me for not posting this earlier
PS: this idea was started by BONNIE, who is the matriarch of spanking blog writing... PPS: but Bonnie is way too young to be considered a matriarch