Home » , » pegging for enjoyment

pegging for enjoyment

Well, definitely a  part of my audience has no interest in this topic whatsoever, so, if that is the case, best to leave now....

However, most of the world has no interest in spanking for problem solving, stress relief, personal enjoyment, and as a FANTASTIC sexual foreplay, so I do know my audience is limited.

Pegging is NOT BDSM!

As we had not done it while on vacation, and as we are about to go on vacation again (yes we are... no point staying home), I asked Cindy if she would be interested in doing this before we left.  We talked about it a little while on the last vacation, where I expressed that trying and enjoying it a month from now would be good.

Cindy stated two days ago that might be fun,so we arranged for the day later (yesterday)
I prepared this time, and purchased a product to give myself a small enema, so that everything would be clean in the lower intestine, (How is that for a clinical explanation)  and I used it about four hours before we made love.

I had a pair of white lace panties on.  Cindy bathed, and then had on sexy lingerie and the strap-on.

We fondled and caressed each other, with her sucking my cock for a while, and my mouth giving fond attention to her yummy breasts.
We then lubed up and on with the show...
We experimented with me on my back for a little, but Cindy could not get any thrusting motion, but I enjoyed it. We moved to doggie style for a little while, but found our heights are different.

With dogged persistence, we then tried Cindy lying on top of me, while I was face first on the bed, and it was magical. I found these gifs on a pegging site, and they mimic the positioning perfectly

I was ooohing and awwwing in, and making all sort of gutteral noises, as the experience was amazing

I am certain Cindy was enjoying the experience, as she became even more energetic shall I say as she realized she could actually be thrusting


There is also pressure on her clitoris while thrusting, so she was having wonderful stimulation also.




We must have been at it for a few minutes in this position to say the least,  and my erection that had faded during the first two attempts had once again returned. However, I doubted that I would climax, so we stopped, removed the strap-on, and I began to pleasure Cindy orally. She was already extremely wet, so I can clearly say that we both loved the experience.
Cindy had an eventual amazing orgasm, and then I entered her to have a fantastic orgasm also...

All I can say is you might consider trying it, but without any spanking whatsoever before, as this in our minds is simply making love!! ( not punishment).

bottoms up in an entirely different way
Red