Home » , , » your smile for today

your smile for today

This is my new neighbor...
She's single...    She lives right across the road.
 

I can see her place from my deck. I watched as she got home from work thisevening.
                 

I was surprised when she walked across thestreet, up my driveway andknocked on my door.              
I rushed to open it, she looks at me andsays,
                

"I just got home, and I am so horny! I have this strong urge to have a goodtime, get drunk, and make love all night long!            
Are you busy tonight?"
I quickly replied, "Nope, I'm free, I have no plans at all!"                 

She said, "Great! Could you  watch my dog?"                 

Being a senior citizen, really sucks!

___________________________________________________________________
and if that did not get me spanked, then this will

 oops
 that is about right