Home » , » spanking F/M gif day

spanking F/M gif day

Do some spankings seem like this, that they are not ever going to end?
femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:  This is a maintenance spanking. The kind my hubby gets every morning after he gets out of the shower before he goes to work. It’s not harsh and not meant as discipline. It’s just to make sure he’s feeling your dominance and authority every day.

and is that  a good or a bad thing?

bare back reverse riding your bottom.. one heaven of a ride
Haven’t seen this one before. Cool….

does this bath brushh never run out of steam
Love the color!
or the belt that has you dancing on the spot
and that dreadful paddle that lands with more force on the furthest cheek from the spanker because it simply travels a longer arc with more strength building every nanosecond

The flinching shows the viewer the effect
And Now…The Hairbrush.

and this lady is really putting effort into those spanks
just hope that your partner does not ask a friend to help

dirtyslashnerdy:  I’m not sure what it is exactly but after initially seeing this and laughing, I realised there’s something I quite like about it. I hope I haven’t just discovered something new about myself!