Home » , , , » men enjoying strap-on sex: PEGGING part 4

men enjoying strap-on sex: PEGGING part 4

The trilogy recently posted about strap-on sex is now being enhanced by part four.
 
All  of the articles are taken from : http://www.cocksexual.com/ where you have to click to enter and then choose articles. I thank this site for hopefully allowing me to paraphrase their public articles, and hopefully increase their traffic..

If you missed: purchasing a strap-on with confidence click here.
if you missed part two:
if you missed part three:

and now the conclusion:maymay: Why I Love My Girlfriend's Cocks

This is a definitely personal article, where the author states open ly his love for his girlfriends cocks...

"The prevalence of assumptions that men penetrate and women are penetrated, which both men and women too often make for my liking, also highlight numerous contemporary sociosexual constructions. Among these are the idea that men are the sole active, dominant initiators of sex, while women are the passive, submissive receivers of sexual advances, that all men who enjoy anal pleasure are gay, and that all women who enjoy penetrating a man are sexually dominant.

In reality, however, all of these misguided generalizations are just that: artificially developed ideas that only mirror contemporary mainstream attitudes about sex, not individual experience."

Observation: Maymay sounds exactly like a person defending TTWD. The "REGULAR SOCIETY" would not approve of spanking, but we definitely do and more importantly enjoy what it adds to our life.We do not publicly tell people we indulge in spanking, for our own protection.
Some might find it shocking for me to be discussing this topic, but occasionally women who are spanked have mentioned being anally penetrated by their partner, and I think of it as just another way of making love in a loving relationship.

" MAYMAY: In my opinion, the heavenly experience of prostate pleasure is the single most compelling piece of evidence that God, if one or more exists, actually chose to reward men for taking it up the butt, if they are so inclined."
observation: wow, a great way of stating it....
... "a big part of the fun is seeing their enthusiasm"... referring to women who enthusiastically embrace and enjoy wearing  a strap-on.
"he endless capacity for novelty. Over the Christmas break, I splurged and purchased a new cock for my partner. This one is thicker and shorter than her sparkly cock, and it's curved a little differently. It's the fourth my current girlfriend owns, and something like the tenth that I've personally tried. With each new cock she straps on comes the joy of experimenting all over again. Things that were less-than-great with previous cocks become better with certain new ones, and in this way my number of "favorite" positions has ballooned from 1 to 4."
 
observation: it new (for us), it's different, and we hope it will be FUN and SEXY"

"I am not, nor have I ever been, interested in making my girlfriend give me a good fucking out of anger or because I did something "wrong." I don't get off on the idea of being a "worthless sissy," or on being "less than" a man. All I wanted was to have sex that gave me really good orgasms."

Observation: Hopefully, but it might take a couple of attempts, this will become just another great sex idea in our arsenal of having fun and fabulous sex as often as possible.


Stay happy, stay experimenting with life,
stay young of thought, if not of body

and enjoy life

BUT   REMEMBER   THE   LUBE