Home » , , » spanked upon request

spanked upon request

First, let me state that many people come to this blog to read about consensual spanking, where a man is spanked by a woman.  In our case, I, Red, am spanked by Cindy.

I have labels on most posts, so if you ever want to read more about one topic, simply click on the label. However, in the alphabetically listed labels, I had SPANKED meaning I was spanked, but it is buried in all the labels. So I have created a new label, and am laboriously going through old posts changing them to                     1 i(red) was spanked

Yesterday, had both Cindy and I being very uptight about our vacation that is fast approaching. I believe Cindy was uptight, but there had been no spanking for a week or more, and quite possibly I was a little grumpy. (remember I am the author).

I suggested that Cindy should spank me, and then we should make love, to at least relax and have some fun. Cindy agreed, and said she would call me when she was ready, and went to our bedroom.

A short while later, i was called, and entered the room. Cindy was refreshed and dressed in a bath robe, which revealed after a little while very sexy lingerie. (Crotchless stockings,n panties, and a leather bra. After some kissing and fondling, Cindy asked me to get something to spank me with.

Being adventurous (translate that as DUMB!!!!), I retrieved the bath brush and the leather metal studded paddle.  Cindy sat in the middle of the bed, with her back against the headboard, and beckoned me across her lap.

I was wearing a thong, and Cindy remarked about it.
WHAP!
WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! and my immediate reaction of ACK! ACK! AACK! I don't quite know where ow went  and I knew that no warm-up was in the offing. 
Cindy paused and asked if I was breathing, and I replied that I was.... WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK...... AND MY FEET WERE DANCING A MERRY  (OR NOT SO MERRY) JIG, AND MY VERBAL ACKKKKKK WERE RINGING IN THE BEDROOM.
Cindy must have done at least twenty hard  steady spanks with this devilish bath brush, and was putting a strong arm and good wrist action into every spank. It has been a long time since this bath brush has graced my bottom, and my bottom felt the effects of having gone soft a little. (to me, it felt like I had never been spanked before)
The above four photos show determined women, and Cindy certainly was determined...

Cindy stopped (finished ?? oh oh, she is not saying"no you can get up now"...A pause.. a little caressing of the bottom, and then another flurry of way too many spanks to count, and simply a feet dancing, ACK sound with every spank)

My bottom was on fire,and I could tell Cindy was putting the bath brush down, but she was reaching for her favorite paddle...

Immediately a flurry of spanks on the same spot then another spot and I was back to my owwwing and squirming a little, and I am certain a dancing set of feet... The flurry seemed like I can imagine a never ending snowstorm, and then it stopped.

I lay there quite on fire, and as i relaxed Cindy started a new flurry of spanks that seemed to cover parts of a bottom that I never knew existed.

When this flurrry finished, Cindy put the paddle down, and caressed my bottom, moving her hand between my legs, and this lead to a very slow and passionate love making, with multiple positins, and fabulous results.

When we had both climaxed, we held and cuddled and the tension and anxiety had evaporated.

However, My bottom is very sore today.

This is probably my last spanking before we leave on vacation, or at least it is the last one I will have time to write about.

May your spankings be effective in helping keep the spark alive in your life with your loved one.