Home » , » approaching pegging

approaching pegging

Some readers may be aware of my desire to experience pegging by Cindy.
I think of it as a romantic adventure.
We have talked about it, and I have posted about it on this blog.
We purchased a strap-on and cock (somehow I find the word dildo is dumb)
I also consider the word pegging more friendly than anal sex... Society has associated the word anal with something unpleasant... (that is such an anal idea)

We do NOT consider any part of our pegging to be domination, or bdsm, but you can see a plenitude  of  these types of photos.

Thus, all the pictures I use on my blog are to try and show the sensual nature, of two loving individuals.

So, how did last night go.....

Cindy announced that she was going to take a shower, and then put the strap-on on so as to get used to it. I took this as an invitation, and put on some panties and waited for her in the bedroom. She emerged into the bedroom from the bath, with the bath robe on, (with the cock sticking outwards into the material, and smiling.... she playfully showed me what was causing the protuberance,

We, then kissed and fondled each other, Cindy waggled the cock around with a happy look on her face. I fondled her cock a little, and she suggested her's was bigger than mine, but we checked and mine was bigger. Yes, I was erect from the idea of making love.
The following picture I think is amazingly exciting.
This was to be only play, so we playfully tried a couple of positions, me on my back, and then on all fours, and Cindy simulated the act of fucking but not actually entering me. (pushing back and forth a the area just above the entry point.

Eventually, Cindy took the strap-on off, and we made passionate love.
Next time, in all likelihood will be the real thing. However, I doubt you would ever find Ciindy like the lady in the next picture.
Many of these photos come from the site:
http://cpegsd.tumblr.com/
It appears to be an excellent site, and I will read and then comment about it in a later post