Home » , , , , » Happy Spankings on Independence Day

Happy Spankings on Independence Day

Well, Cindy is getting quite a bit better everyday, and we are getting back to our regular selves.

Making love has recommenced, which is a big step.
I have even asked Cindy for a little spanking, and she readily agreed. This was simply pull your pants down and bare your bottom, and she used a wooden stirrer in the kitchen.
She used it for at least thirty spanks, if not a number more, and both cheeks were significantly reddened. I did not hop on the spot, but my bottom was swaying at times.
The red remained the entire day, and came back the next morning after a shower.

Having been more than a month without a spanking, it felt good, but was also very effective on a bottom that had softened up from lack of spanking.

I know there will be more in the near future.

Aside; analyzing (such a big word) the stat counter statistics, a lot of visitors come via searches, but a majority seem to come directly to the site by typing in the blog name. Welcome to everyone. If you would like to share your opinions or something about your spanking situation or simply spanking desires, please feel free to leave a comment. I love comments. There appears to be 180+ followers, but I doubt I have heard from more than twenty of them.
Have a Happy Holiday, and may you be even more fortunate and have the remainder of the week on vacation, and be spanked at least once!!!!  I do NOT recommend seeing blue bruises, but red stripes on a white bottom is appropriate for the day.
bottoms up