why men need to be spanked!

Men have a sense of humor, that, unfortunately, some women simply do not get...

Let me give you a few examples... we don't believe these, they are just funny...

Example 1: TABLETS


My wife told me to go to the doctors and get some of those tablets that 'help' get an erection.

You should have seen her face when I came back and tossed her some diet pills!

I'm still looking for a place to live.

not smiling, then maybe a little sensitivity treatment is needed for me:
example 2


My wife has been missing a week now. 
The police said to prepare for the worst. 
So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.

Any smiles yet...
how about an Irish joke...
Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked and playing with himself in front of a tractor. Mick says, "Jaysus Paddy, what in hell d’yis t’ink yer doing?"
> Paddy says, "Well me and Mary haven't been getting on in the bedroom lately and the therapist recommended I do something sexy to attracter....."

 one last try to make you smile... this one you might like

A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the beltway outside Washington DC.   Nothing was moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"
"Terrorists have kidnapped Congress, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom.
Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks.
  The man replies, "Roughly a gallon."