Home » , » PADDLES: waiting to spank you

PADDLES: waiting to spank you

A collection of some very attractive women, and frightening paddles
She greets you at the door, saying she would like to have a few words with you
 or she has just informed you that she will ensure your good behavior before we go to the party...
 She is looking forward to see you dancing, and happy to solve your grumpy mood
 you skipped your last appointment for your court ordered education, so now you will atone for those sins
 It is definitely time to correct your attitude
 my, that bottom is so white, I think it is about to become crimson red
I doubt you will worry that this paddle is too big for me to use, rather you will find out it is too big for your tolerance levels and the tears shall flow...
and just so you should know before I begin
remember not to move, but your arms will be frantic