Home » , » Spanking And Making Love

Spanking And Making Love

We are returning to spanking now that all family have left visiting for Christmas...

Yesterday had me working out at the gym, and later in the afternoon, Cindy taking a leisurely bath, then calling me to the bedroom for my spanking.

Cindy went into the bathroom, and happily returned with the wooden hair brush. It was pants down but panties up when I was positioned over her knees.

Cindy spanked slowly and hard, and in no time my feet were dancing. Each spank was a wallop!!

After many to one cheek, and then many to another, Cindy paused, and stated I should remove the panties now. I can perfectly attest to the fact that thin lacy panties provide no protection whatsoever.
Cindy continued the spanking delivering very firm spanks, my impression be raising the hair brush up at least to her chin level or higher before forcefully bringing it down. As I write this, maybe 20 hours after the spanking, my bottom is still sore, and was red when I woke up this morning.

The spanking continued for quite a while, with Cindy once pausing, and stating she was just taking a little rest, don't think of trying to get up, and another pause to deliver a little lecture of one of the reasons I was being spanked.

Cindy remarked how my feet were being very active today, and delivered a few flurries of spanks to the top of my legs, and I was definitely owwing with the spanks.
Every spank Cindy gave was with force, and then she stated the spanking was finished and I could get up. I slide off her knees, and thanked her for the spanking... then started to fondle and kiss her breasts...... and between her legs (which was already wet)...
then we moved to the bed...
where with much more play and intercourse we both had mind blowing orgasms.... where the screams were such that this might have been appropriate.