Home » » Making Love: including pegging

Making Love: including pegging

What a wonderful experience we had a few days ago.... It may not be for everyone, but it certainly worked for Cindy and I..... just like spanking is not for everyone..(you get the picture)

I asked Cindy the day before if we could involve pegging when we made love tomorrow afternoon. She said yes. The reason for asking is multiple.. it allows the anticipation to increase, just like the feeling when you know3 you have a spanking coming very soon... and.. to discuss and then ignore.. for me to do a small enema an hour or two in advance, so that I am absolutely clean in my bottom.

I dressed for the occasion with panties, and waited reading in bed while Cindy took a leisurely bath. When the bath was finished, Cindy dried herself, and then put on the strap-on,
and came to bed, after posing a little for me, and admiring herself in the mirror. we fondled and caressed and kissed, and Cindy compared her big black dick to mind.. mind being longer and wider... and I fondled her dick and pussy, while she stroked me.

Eventually, Cindy sat up and applied lube,
as I rolled over onto my stomach, and raised up on my knees to some extent.
Cindy entered me slowly, and it is an amazing experience to be penetrated by your wife, and I encouraged her to go in all the way, which caused many joyous noises, involuntarily from my throat.

Then Cindy fucked me very slowly, and reached around stroking my cock, which was still hard and happy... We talked dirty, shall I say, along the lines of what a big cock you have, and how she was enjoying taking the male role in fucking... and the speed and intensity increased with accompanying ooosss and ahhhhsss from me... This time, and it is our third time, we did not stop after one or two minutes, but continued... and then I suggested that I go prone on the bed with her on top,
and allow her entire weight to rest on me... and with this position Cindy started to fuck me with driving abandon... and it was glorious...

Maybe it is somewhat like experiencing a little like sex that a woman receives with the man's body on top of her, being pressed down, being entered and withdrawn and re-entered..rapidly.. feeling her breath  on my shoulders, her breasts on my back...  I was so enjoying it, as was Cindy, and I was making all sorts of guttural noises of pleasure with each thrust...
When we finally stopped, Cindy removed the strap-on, and I drove into her pussy, to find that it was already soaking wet. WONDERFUL. Cindy had enjoyed it maybe as much as I had... (the mind blowing game, the penetration, being the fucker instead of the fucked....)

Cindy had one of her best screaming orgasms in quite some time, quite outdoing her usual fabulous climax, and mine through intercourse using some of the same positions was beyond words to describe.

What can I say... if you are in any way tempted, discuss it with your partner, go slow, read all the advice that I have posted previously (label:pegging) and read more elsewhere on the Internet...
We will not being doing this often.. but maybe once every month or two would be amazing...