Home » , , » spanking at home

spanking at home

Just a little note to say that earlier today (written on Saturday), Cindy suggested we go out for lunch, and maybe even dinner. She stated we should make it like a vacation day from the daily chores. My reply was agreeing, but suggesting lobster at home for dinner, and maybe a little spanking and a lot of sexual fun later in the day, and a movie in the afternoon.

Cindy replied to the spanking that I was so good that I do NOT need to be spanked... and went for her shower. When out of the shower, there was this pleasant voice asking me to come into the bedroom for a moment.

When I arrived, Cindy was standing wearing a towel, and holding the wooden hair brush....Cindy said actually their was something bothering her about my behavior, so pants down and get over my knee....
Bare bottomed, after displaying my panties,
over her knee for a brisk dose of the hairbrush, with a few pauses to explain why I was being spanked. One smart ass answer by me early in the spanking was a regretful slip on my part, that had an exceptionally strong flurry of spanks  in appreciation of my remark.
Before the spanking ended, my feet were dong the usual dance to the vocal music I was making to accompany the spanks....
When permitted to rise, I thanked  Cindy for the spanking.

Much later in the afternoon we made love wonderfully...

The lobster was excellent, and we did not go to the movie due to the afternoon entertainment.
PS: the pictures are from the internet, they are NOT pictures of us....