Home » , » Cindy spanked

Cindy spanked

Amazing as it may seem to those female lead relationships (FLR), the woman can sometimes be wrong... We are not a FLR situation, as we are in a consensual relationship.

Cindy for some reason yesterday, took a bit of a melt down over something that is not trivial, but is also not a melt down status problem.

The result was that I stated Cindy should be spanked, and she stated I do not agree.... I stated "come with me to the bedroom", and she followed stating she does not agree.

When we arrived in the bedroom, I undid her pants, and pushed them down, lecturing her on what had just happened. The panties were lowered and I sat on the spanking chair, and placed her over my knee,
but after a couple of spanks she complained that the position was not good, as she could not have her feet on the floor.
I had Cindy stand up, then moved and sat on the bed, and had her upper body placed totally on the bed, as I recommenced spanking her bare bottom. Cindy stated " I thought spankings were consensual", between some ohhing and owwing...
I replied that you know you should be spanked, so think about your behavior instead...

AHA!!!!!! MANY READERS WILL SAY.... SO MUCH FOR CONSENSUAL...

My reply: I did not force Cindy to follow me to the bedroom, and I would not have dragged her...
I could never have removed her jeans and panties without a struggle unless she permitted me... She could have gotten off my lap when on the chair and walked away...
She did not have to follow and bend over my knees when I sat on the bed...
She knew she was wrong, but, in my opinion, she needed to SLIGHTLY voice her objection to defend her honor... thus not admitting she was wrong...
After a number of spanks, I paused, and Cindy stated that she was going to spank me when I was finished spanking her... but made no attempt whatsoever to get off my lap.....
Let me tell you that if Cindy is mad (rarely happens), she is a force to be reckoned with and extremely strong)

I began spanking her again with my hand, doing a nice job of making her bottom quite pinkish red. I reminded her that she has a right to spank me whenever she wants.. and thus she has no right to a melt down... she simply has to send me to retrieve a spanking implement(s) and tell me to bare my bottom... It does not matter that I or she is right, if she feels  she is right, spank me...

A number of more spanks, and I stated she could now get up...
We kissed and hugged, but she made no mention of wanting to spank me.

Unfortunately, we did not make love that day, due to other circumstances, but will try to rectify that today...

The reason for the meltdown:
I do almost all of the laundry, and according to my methods. Cindy was upset that I had not washed her only gym outfit that she had put in the hamper. (It was to be the next load later that day)
It turns out that this is the only outfit she wears in very hot weather (shouldn't she have more than one I suggested while spanking her, as she has been out shopping numerous times in the past two weeks), and then it came out that she purchased this 2 to 3 years ago... Summers do get HOT! How many pairs of pants, culottes, shorts, caprees,  skirts.. and whatever other names of clothing does she have... I think somewhere in here she realized the quicksand she was standing on in defending her melt down.
I went to the track and did walking and jogging, and when jogging the heart monitor went screwy high (179) twice, so i am taking it easy for the next few days, and will try purchasing a better heart monitor, or else never jog again...