Home » , » discipline spanking (F/M) / fucking

discipline spanking (F/M) / fucking

Due to a difference in stress levels yesterday morning, and my wife not liking how I expressed myself... a spanking was promised... and given

Later that day, Cindy went to take a bath, and informed me to get a spanking implement.

I chose a cane, which would have Cindy see immediately, the results  of her efforts.

When she came out of the bath, she was annoyed that I was not standing in the corner, but realized she  had not asked me to do so... In future, I should assume that I should be standing in the corner, if she is taking a bath, and I was to retrieve a spanking implement.

I doffed my clothes, including the nice pair of see through pink and white Victoria Secret panties, which we have two pairs,one size medium for Cindy, and large for me.

I placed my hands on the bed, bent at the waist, and awaited the cane...
Cindy used it well, and I certainly felt it's sting and sharp pain. Cindy lectured while she caned, and that certainly does catch your attention. In all, maybe 20 or so strokes, on one small part of my bottom. My yelps and wriggling of my bottom after each stroke showed Cindy how effective she was being. When permitted to stand, I thanked Cindy for the spanking. I then asked if I could look in the mirror, and Cindy acquiesced. What I saw was a fiery part of my bottom, with the rest being lily white.

We then cuddled, kissed, fondled, and Cindy expressed an interest in FUCKING. Not certain how this is different from making love, but we gave it a good try. I moved Cindy onto the bed, a little strongly, and pinned her beneath me as I ground my erection over her clit and firmly caressed her breasts (not too roughly), and forced my tongue into her mouth... (please note that this is all consensual, and play where I am very aware not to hurt her in any way).

I then flipped her over where I kissed her bottom, and then licked and kissed up and down her ass cheek crack... S he is not really certain if she likes this, but had no choice (so to speak).... I then moved on top of her, and rubbed my cock up and down her crack, pausing at the doorway to her anus, and probing gently.... while verbally telling her that I was deciding whether to fuck her in the ass.... She was moaning and loving it, and responding no, please no, but in a gentle way of play acting, being forced into something she wanted but needing to pretend to protest.
[We would never do it without a lot of lube, and that was neither handy to the bed, nor has Cindy ever expressed a definite desire for me to enter her ass... ]
I then positioned my cock rubbing up and down her pussy, and then entered her strongly from this position, and fucked her hard and strong...

With all the excitement, I came first with a glorious orgasm, and then licked Cindy to a fabulous orgasm...

We have talked, and since Cindy has pegged me once,
she is interested and willing to be the recipient of anal sex. We have done it once, but maybe more than 30 years ago, and it was not successful then, but we are more competent lovers now...  and we won't do it in a rough sex manner, except the verbal part might be 'rough sex'

so, enjoy life..