Home » » recovery

recovery

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment wishing me well.

I truly appreciate it.

Recovery is slow, but steady, and although I feel I can do more, I am sort of going slow. The guidelines state do two times around a track in week three, whereas I am doing three times around the track. Better if you do this twice a day, so I am doing it twice a day. We drive to alocal track and walk around on the track.

Funny item: The guidelines say that you can resume sex after having a heart attack, where in one book it states 7 to 10 days, whereas another states 20 days, but both state only with a FAMILIAR PARTNER.  I guess they don't want it to be too exciting!!!!  Little do they know Cindy and I. Another guide is if you can do two flights of stairs without being out of breathe, and that is not a problem for me.

It also states to take a nap two times a day, morning and afternoon. I am down to one nap, and not really sleeping, but do get very tired at times.

So, today, I thought I would give you a little laugh....