Home » , , » APOLOGY: Sailing Sailing: The View of women seated waiting to spank you

APOLOGY: Sailing Sailing: The View of women seated waiting to spank you

Once again, I have posted a photo  that needed to be removed. A person has sent me an email stating that it was a doctored picture of someone they know. 

I apologize for having posted that image, which I found on some tumblr site....  I know not where.

I fervently wish that people post to tumblr and other sites photos that have not been doctored, and which they know involve participants that agreed to have the photo published.
****************************
The specials are just to good to be true, so this blog will be taking a break for a while. I have built up a few posts, but no time to provide one a day as is my usual joy.

So today... photos of the view of your forthcoming fate