Home » , , , , » Sit on my face -Monty Python

Sit on my face -Monty Python

I was blown away by this song, which, although a fan on Monty Python, I never knew this one existed, or it did NOT resonate with me as it now does....

Here is the link:   http://turoks.net/Bordello/SitOnMyFace.php
click on the link and you will hear the song being sung.. and see the words

Sit On My Face

by Monthy Python

Composer: Harry Parr Davies
Author: Eric Idle
Arranger: John Du Prez

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you oralise
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine
If we sit on our faces
In all sorts of places
And play till we're blown away.

 You can experiment with positions, having both the front or the rear view and flavor
 

Just don't be too casual and Facebook will face sitting :)
 

I found it by randomly clicking on a tumblr site follower. That is a neat way to move from one site to another.. Just like the spontaneity of the next picture!!
The site I was  and their name at the top of the tumblr is : A Sweet Aroma....    so very true...

Bondage can always add another thrill to the thrill
 

They had this quote form Monty Python, which I then Googled to find the words and lyrics... 

 

There are even other thrills for the analingus adventurous
so remember