Home » , , » turning on verification

turning on verification

 
I am happy that the spam feature of blogger is stopping many spam comments from spammers.

These spammer sites simply praise the blog they hit, and  end up asking the reader to visit their site.

These are starting to be four or five a day, and when I am away they really fill up an inbox.
 I am not certain how long it takes blogger to remove them, because I am seeing them appear in my inbox when I leave a comment on other blogs, and request follow-up comments.

Thus, people that leave a comment on my blog, may be getting this spam also.

Therefore, I am turning on comment verification to possibly slow or eliminate this spam..

Hope you do not  mind having to do verification, and keep leaving comments.

Now, if we could find these people, we could spank them. I will let some women friends spank the men,
and I will spank the women.
bottoms up
here is a sample of the nonsense:Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and
will eventually come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job,
have a nice holiday weekend!
Also visit my site natural penis enlarger
enough said...